ATO Free small business workshops and webinars
|Date||23 Sep 2019 to 30 Nov 2019|
|Venue||Various or at your computer|
|Address||Various locations across Australia|
Free Small Business Workshops and Webinars
Would you like to know about the tools and services the ATO offer to help and support your small business?
You're invited to attend small business workshops and webinar sessions to learn more about:
- planning for your regular financial commitments
- tax basics
- good record-keeping
- employer essentials.
The ATO workshops and webinars are designed to help make managing your tax and super responsibilities easier, freeing up valuable time for you to spend on your business, not on your books. We'll also show you how to use our online tools, services and resources.
The ATO hold a series of workshops across Australia. If we can't offer a workshop in your area at a time that suits you, we don't want you to miss out! You can register to watch the free online webinars in the comfort of your home or office.
Remember, registered tax agents and BAS agents can help you with your tax.
- Key topics for small business webinars
Register for one of our workshops near you
- Small business workshops - ACTExternal Link
- Small business workshops - NSWExternal Link
- Small business workshops - NTExternal Link
- Small business workshops - QLDExternal Link
- Small business workshops - SAExternal Link
- Small business workshops - TASExternal Link
- Small business workshops - VICExternal Link
- Small business workshops - WAExternal Link
- For enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org