DEDICATED INSURANCE FOR FIAA MEMBERS
Working in Partnership with ACFA Group we will add value beyond insurance advice and service:
Strength in numbers
The PSC Group established in 2006 is one of the countries largest investment companies specialising in the Insurance Industry. PSC have over 400 representatives placing in excess of $500 million on behalf of 60,000 clients across many industries and professions.
Dedicated insurance service team
Each State will have a key contact at PSC Insurance Brokers for ACFA members along with a dedicated account manager for each of the members.
Customised ACFA Insurance product
PSC Insurance Brokers will develop a competitive insurance program that is specific to the requirements of ACFA's member base, protecting the interests of all stakeholders.
Full insurance review
All ACFA members will be contacted by their local PSC branch to provide an obligation free insurance review and quote.
Insurance and risk management education
In partnership with ACFA we will provide and distribute a range of educational insurance resources and documents (e.g. Machinery Breakdown; Business Interruption).
PSC Insurance Brokers are the dedicated insurance provider to ACFA to provide specialist advice, industry knowledge and cost-effective business insurance for our members.
YOUR INDUSTRY SUPER
First Super is an industry super fund. That means they are run only to benefit their members.
They welcome all Australians regardless of their occupation or location but they have particularly strong links to the furniture and joinery industry, the pulp and paper industry and the timber industry.
Not surprisingly, when it comes to super most Australians want the same things: real value, real service and real returns. Which is probably why they have over 60,000 members who trust them to manage more than $2.3 billion* of their hard-earned savings.
Everyone at First Super wants you to enjoy your retirement, but they also want you to enjoy today. To them, being a super fund is more than just what happens when you stop working.
- First Super give you the flexibility to choose across a range of diverse investments for your super
- First Super offer low fees – including zero entry fees and no increased fees if you change or leave your current employment
- First Super offer low-cost insurance options to protect you and your family
- First Super can help find your lost super and make it easy to rollover your super into a single account, saving you fees and time
- First Super offer Financial Advice to help you plan for now and also for your retirement
- First Super provide you with low-cost banking products through ME.
Of course everyone has different needs. How you will benefit most from First Super depends on your individual circumstances.