FIRST SUPER: ACFA’S INDUSTRY SUPER FUND
First Super is an Industry SuperFund. That means we are run only to benefit our members, many of whom work and own businesses in the furnishing, cabinetmaking and joinery industries.
First Super has been the superannuation fund for the furnishing, cabinetmaking and joinery industries since the early 1990s. We also welcome everyone working in Australia regardless of their occupation or location.
ACFA, your industry association, has been involved in First Super since the Fund’s creation as a shareholder and in having directors on First Super’s Board.
We have around 45,000 members* who trust us to manage more than $3.1 billion* of their hard-earned savings.
First Super supports over 18,000 employers across Australia from family owned to large businesses. We’re here to help you meet your super obligations and keep you informed of any super changes that may impact your business.
Here are some of the benefits First Super employers enjoy:
- in-person support from our Business Development Managers and Member and Employer Services Coordinators
- workplace superannuation and financial wellness education sessions
- regular, tailored information and updates about super changes
- a free First Super clearing house taking the hassle out of making super contributions
- dedicated helpline support.
The benefits First Super members enjoy including:
- strong long-term investment returns**
- a range of investment options
- access to qualified Financial Planners^
- low-cost insurance cover inside super
- competitive administration fees
- roll in super functionality
- secure online account access
- dedicated helpline
We’re here to help
*Figures as at 30 June 2020.
**Past returns are not a reliable indication of future returns.
^First Super Financial Planners are authorised representatives of Industry Fund Services Limited (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514). *Fees may apply for personal financial advice. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its authorised representative.
This is a sponsored advertising promotion by First Super Pty Limited (ABN 42 053 498 472, AFSL 223988) as trustee of First Super (ABN 56 286 625 181). This webpage may contain general advice which has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consult the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) firstsuper.com.au/pds before making any investment decision. Content was accurate at the date of issue in September 2020, but may subsequently change. Please contact First Super on 1300 360 988 for updated information or to obtain a copy of the PDS. No commissions or fees are paid to ACFA as part of this promotion, apart from sponsorship costs.