COVID-19 - New work health and safety resources
Under the model work health and safety laws, employers have a duty of care for the health and safety of their workers and others at the workplace.
The new information includes:
- Information for workplaces
- Information for small business
- Information for workers
- What to do if a worker has COVID-19 - infographic
New information on minimising the risk of exposure to COVID-19 is also available for specific industries:
- Building and construction
- Retail work
- Taxi and ride share services
- Office workers
- Delivery drivers
- Road freight
Safe Work Australia will continue to update these web pages and resources to provide the latest information to workers and employers on work health and safety and COVID-19.
For more information, go to the COVID-19 Information for workplaces.