New Test, Trace, Isolate and Quarantine (TTIQ) model is being introduced in South Australia.
From Tuesday 23 November, South Australia’s COVID-Ready Plan will commence with the reopening of our state borders. With this, we move to new test, trace, isolate and quarantine requirements as required by SA Health. The SA Health website outlines how this applies in a range or circumstances, with information, guides and frequently asked questions prepared for both:
- members of the general public, and
- business and industry.
Information for business and industry
- Guidance COVID exposures in general businesses and venues – Assessing and managing the risk (PDF 126KB) – 15 November 2021
- COVID exposures in essential businesses and venues - Assessing and managing the risk
- Guidance - COVID exposures in critical services and infrastructure – Assessing and managing the risk
- Guidance - COVID exposures in primary and community health care settings - Assessing and managing the risk