South Australia Fees & Funding
(For all individual units commenced / attended / completed from within the qualification / Accredited course)
For more information on the Fees & Funding in South Australia go to: www.skills.sa.gov.au
For more information on the Australian Government Incentives, click here
FUNDING & INCENTIVES
The Federal Government and each individual State Government have a range of incentives & funding available to workers undertaking apprenticeships & traineeships – These vary according to your specific situation, location and /or qualification.
For further details please refer to the links below
- Australian Government Incentives
- Check if you are Eligible here
- Your local AASN Australian Apprenticeship Support Network can provide further assistance
SA Apprentices & Trainees (Funded)
- Year 1 - $0
- Year 2-4 - $500*per year of enrolment
* Tuition fees for this course are partially subsidised by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). This is reviewed annually and subject to change.
Supported through WorkReady by the Government of South Australia
RTO Code: 90432