ACFA is not your average association - wherever we can help we will and we always get back to you.
ACFA is the first choice association for furnishing, cabinetmaking and joinery industries. Run by industry, for industry members including kitchen manufacturers, cabinetmakers, joiners and window furnishers, flooring specialists, lounge and bedding manufacturers, picture framers, suppliers, furniture polishers and upholsterers.
Our focus is on member services and training. Ensuring your business is supported, offering up to date practical information, high quality training, resources on market trends and innovations to help your business stay relevant in a competitive market.
ACFA's primary role is to promote the viewpoints and interests of the furniture and furnishing related industries and to provide services to members in a broad range of areas including training, workplace relations, codes and standards.
ACFA membership base extends from small family businesses to large national manufacturers, retailers, suppliers and professional industry advisers.
We represent members from the furnishing, cabinetmaking, kitchen and joinery industries. We speak as a united voice on your behalf to the community, consumers and all levels of Government to ensure your best interests are at the forefront of decisions being made across Australian Standards, licensing structure, insurance and regulation.
We look after you by providing Workplace advice and support tools, business improvement solutions, access to compliant documents, policies and procedures and access to the most up-to-the-minute industry news. Our relationships with other associations and organisations create networking and collaboration opportunities and our Registered Training Organisation provides industry-specific courses and qualifications.
For more information on our services please call our head office on 02 4340 2000 or 1300 3422 48 or email us through our contact us page
- PROTECT - The interests of our members
- PROMOTE - Our members and our industry
- PROVIDE - Support services to our members
ACFA Mission Statement
- To provide competent and timely services to members of the Association
- To make efforts to enhance the profitability/viability of members of ACFA
- To provide a forum for members to exchange and receive information pertinent to their businesses
- To speak with authority on behalf of the industry, and to promote the industry and the Association to the wider community, including consumers and Government’s
Association of Professional Organisations
- Associations Forum
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Gosford City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc
- NSW Business Chamber
- The Australasian Society of Association Executives (AuSAE)