This website is owned and operated by ACFA. By accessing or using this website you agree to the following terms:
- Information on this site about the law on any subject is intended only to provide a general outline. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute legal advice. You should seek legal or other professional advice before relying on or taking other action based on information contained on this site.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information provided on our website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- All trade marks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, ACFA owns the copyright in the content on this website.
- Permission to reproduce, adapt, distribute, store in a retrieval system or transmit any content from this site for commercial purposes must be obtained from ACFA.
- ACFA is not responsible for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus. It is recommended that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out a virus check.