Why become an ACFA member
ACFA is the peak association body for the furniture, cabinet making, kitchen and joinery industries.
When you become an ACFA member you benefit from industry expertise and on-demand services, that protect, promote and provide for you and your business.
ACFA Mandate to the industry:
PROTECT the interests of our members
While you are busy running your business, ACFA is your own HR department. ACFA supports businesses as being part of your team. Your eyes and ears, constantly communicating and providing easy to understand information and interpretation of health and safety and training Issues.
PROMOTE Our members and our industry
Enjoy being aligned with a peak industry body that is over 75 years proud in actively promoting, recognising and celebrating its diverse membership base.
PROVIDE support and services to our members
Your membership unlocks:
- a broad range of industry tools, from customised workplace relations templates, checklists, policies, training, professional development and networking opportunities
- access to our personal HR advice/information service available directly through our Head Office with no limit on calls, including advice in handling workplace relations and health and safety issues in your business
- Provides useful, practical information and guidance to businesses
- Supplies policies, checklists and fact sheets specific for the cabinet and furniture industry
- Distributes up-to-date information and communication on critical issues, workplace laws and legislation
- Answers workplace relations questions specific for the industry including wage rates and allowances
Click here to download Top Ten Member Benefits as confirmed by the industry.
ACFA MEMBERSHIP TESTIMONIALS
Click the links below to watch and listen to what our members have to say