ACFA HAs BEEN PROVIDING TRAINING SERVICES AS A REGISTERED TRAINING ORGANISATION SINCE 1997
ACFA has been delivering industry specialised training for the cabinet making, furnishing, kitchen and bathroom industries for over 20 years using our workplace training model. With a variety of training programs available, clients are able to select a program that specifically meets their workplace or personal requirements.
ACFA Is Your First Choice for Training Programs that Support the Furnishing, Cabinet Making and Joinery Industries....
National RTO Code: 90432
Click below to download the ACFA Training Brochure:
We strive for excellence in Vocational Education & Training and aspire to actively encourage our new Apprentices / Trainees to exceed industry expectations so they can reach outstanding success, showcasing the many skills of their chosen industry craft.
With over twenty years experience providing training and support to the industry and an established and integrated network of support services our training programs ensure that your employees are:
- trained and competent
- up-to-date with current industry trends and technologies
- familiar with your business and its operations
This ensures you have:
- high staff retention rates
- a collaborative work environment
- effective and efficient workers
Traineeships and Apprenticeships are available throughout NSW through ACFA and can be tailored to meet your company’s individual needs, making it relevant to your workplace and your business requirements.
We take a holistic approach, to our training by developing an individualised training program that meets the needs of the workplace and the requirements of accredited training.
What we do:
- develop a training plan that best reflects your business
- use your machinery, your methods to produce your product
- flexible scheduling of training and assessment visits
- skills development incorporating current industry trends and trade practices
- one-on-one contact with the apprentice and a direct supervisor
- real work projects and workplace assessments
- recognition of current skills, knowledge and work experience via our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) program
What you get:
- apprentices and trainees get one-on-one contact with an ACFA trainer and assessor
- real time updates on how apprentices are progressing
- more say in their ongoing training and development
- satisfaction of knowing that you helped your apprentice achieve the most of their training!